Deep Dive into the Cloud
(9:00am - 5:30 pm)
|Engineers, managers who want to get an in-depth introduction to all important aspects of cloud computing
||Rs. 4500/- per head*
† Includes update on most of the latest developments in the Cloud computing world.
* Additional Service Tax @ 12.36%
For detailed program content please click on the program name above.
For registrations send us an email at
, download the enrollment form available here and send us back duly filled with payment. If you like, we can have it collected from your office.
For any clarifications please mail
or call Ravi +91.9890059048
Group concession :
- For a group of 3 or more people 10% (only against advance payment)
Terms and Conditions apply, please refer the registration form for the same.
Venue : Will be communicated to confirmed candidates
Deep Dive into the Cloud
This 1-day program from Cralina provides an in-depth introduction to Cloud Computing and all aspects related to this new phenomenon sweeping the world. As this all-pervasive technology gains ground in computing, we take a deep dive into it to help not just those who plan to work on it but also those who would like to decide on a cloud computing solution for their application or services.
- Engineers/Managers who will be working on projects related to cloud computing or application development using cloud computing
- Engineers/Managers who intend to deploy applications or services on the cloud sometime in future
- Industry professionals who would like to get an in-depth understanding of cloud computing
Delivery Method: Instructor led, with several visual presentations and hands on demonstrations. Delivered in a narrative style with excellent, relevant and current examples to provide complete insight into the world of cloud computing.
- Introduction to the cloud
- What is a cloud?
- Where did the cloud come from? History, evolution, etc.
- What a cloud is not: Grid, parallel computing, VM, etc.
- Characteristics of Cloud computing
- What makes a cloud?
- Storage Virtualization
- Application virtualization
- Server virtualization
- Network virtualization
- Hands-on demonstration of cloud computing
- Creating an account on the cloud
- Starting a server instance
- Allocating storage and other resources
- Deploying an application
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
- Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Cloud Computing deployment models
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Cost model change (Capex to Opex only)
- Reduction in cost of ownership (TCO)
- On-demand scalability
- Shorter Time to Market
- Ease of Use
- Reduction in operation overheads
- Challenges of cloud computing
- Data privacy
- Cloud providers and their offerings
- Rackspace, GoGrid etc.
Duration: 1 day
Faculty: Sanjay Suryadevra
Sanjay has 16 years of professional experience in the IT industry having worked for companies like Amdocs, TCS, Infosys to name some. He has worked hands-on on many of the cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Windows Azure and Google App Engine. He has also successfully led a migration of a large CRM solution for a global IT company to the Cloud. He also provides consulting on cloud migration.
For program charges and schedule, click here
For registrations or more information, please email us at
or call on +91.9890059048