Working with the Amazon Cloud
(9:00am - 5:30 pm)
|Engineers, managers who want to understand and implement cloud applications using the Amazon Enterprise Cloud
||Rs. 12250/- per head*
† Revised Edition – covers almost 70% of IBM Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect Certification
* Additional Service Tax @ 12.36%
For detailed program content please click on the program name above.
For registrations send us an email at
, download the enrollment form available here and send us back duly filled with payment. If you like, we can have it collected from your office.
For any clarifications please mail
or call Ravi +91.9890059048
Group concession :
- For a group of 3 or more people 10% (only against advance payment)
Terms and Conditions apply, please refer the registration form for the same.
Venue : Will be communicated to confirmed candidates
Working with the Amazon Cloud
This 2-day program from Cralina takes one through all the fundamentals of cloud computing as well as Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and the infrastructure services which comprise AWS through a delightful mix of lectures, demos and hands-on exercises. By the end of the program one will have enough hands-on experience with AWS to be able to deploy, configure and secure one's own scalable web application(s) on the Amazon cloud. The participant will also learn how to programmatically create and manage AWS services using the AWS APIs.
- Engineers/Leads/Managers who would like to get a jump start on programming using Amazon Web Services.
- Engineers/Leads/Managers who intend to deploy applications or services on the cloud sometime in future
- Industry professionals who would like to get an in-depth understanding of cloud computing using Amazon Web Services
- Basic IT application development/deployment concepts
Delivery Method: Instructor led, with several visual presentations and hands on demonstrations. Delivered in a narrative style with excellent, relevant and current examples to provide good insight into the world of cloud computing using Amazon Web Services.
- Introduction to the cloud
- What is a cloud?
- Where did the cloud come from? History, evolution, etc.
- What a cloud is not: Grid, parallel computing, VM, etc.
- Characteristics of Cloud computing
- What makes a cloud?
- Storage Virtualization
- Application virtualization
- Server virtualization
- Network virtualization
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS), Platform as a Service (PAAS), Software as a Service (SAAS), BPaaS
- Cloud Computing Deployment models - Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Community Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Pros and Cons of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing benefits - Cost, Speed, Ease of Use, Scalability etc.
- Cloud Computing concerns - Security, privacy, reliability, performance etc.
- Cloud Computing landscape - Comparison of top cloud service providers
- Amazon Web Services, RackSpace, GoGrid, Microsoft Windows Azire, Salesforce.com, Google App Engine etc.
- Public Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
- Provisioning a server
- Adding storage
- Logging into the instance
- Installing and running an application on the cloud
- Setting up and configuring a private cloud
- Selecting the right hardware for compute and storage
- Installing the popular private cloud selection 'Eucalyptus'
- Configuring the OS, hypervisor and cloud software
- Testing and rolling out private cloud services
- Cloud Computing Platform-as-a-Service demo
- Creating web applications
- Converting them to cloud applications
- Testing in the PaaS emulator
- Uploading to PaaS platform and running the application
- Demonstration of Private Cloud
- Creating instances
- Allocating storage
- Managing network
- Managing access etc.
- Combining public and private clouds to create Hybrid Cloud
- Enabling Hybrid Cloud mode
- Configuring the network for connection
- Adding public cloud to the private cloud console
- Planning for cloud infrastructure
- Design principles
- Evaluation of current IT landscape
- Capacity Planning
- Setting up the cloud infrastructure
- Setting up compute and storage
- Setting up network and security
- Setting up a virtual private cloud
- Setting up highly available systems on the cloud
- Setting up backup/recovery on the cloud
- Setting up a DR/BCP on the cloud
- Managing/Administering the cloud
- Identity and access management
- Managing storage and compute resources
- Monitoring of cloud infrastructure
- Network management in the cloud
- Usage management - billing and metering
- Advanced cloud services
- Content Delivery Networks
- Queuing and messaging
- Mail and notification
- Cloud API's
Duration: 2 days
Faculty: Sanjay Suryadevra
Sanjay has 16 years of professional experience in the IT industry having worked for companies like Amdocs, TCS, Infosys to name some. He has worked hands-on on many of the cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Windows Azure and Google App Engine. He has also successfully led a migration of a large CRM solution for a global IT company to the Cloud. He also provides consulting on cloud migration.
For program charges and schedule, click here
For registrations or more information, please email us at
or call on +91.9890059048