Developers/tech managers who want to get started on Android App development.
Rs. 12000/- per head*
††New Edition Of Android QuickStart covers Android Release 4.x and above versions
* Additional Service Tax @ 12.36%
For detailed program content please click on the program name above.
For registrations send us an email at
, download the enrollment form available here and send us back duly filled with payment. If you like, we can have it collected from your office.
For any clarifications please mail
or call Ravi +91.9890059048
Group concession :
- For a group of 3 or more people 10% (only against advance payment)
Terms and Conditions apply, please refer the registration form for the same.
Venue : Will be communicated to confirmed candidates
Rating by experienced professional participants
This Android application programming workshop from Cralina is a hands on workshop designed to address the need of professionals who would like to start up on Android mobile application development. It is also useful for professionals who have worked on any other mobile platform and need to develop a good understanding of Android application development concepts.
- Developers, technical leads/managers who need to develop a good basic understanding of Android
- Engineers/Managers who wish to understand Android architecture, application development on Android and also test Android based products
- Anyone who wishes to develop a good understanding of the workings of Android
- Good understanding of application development using Java
Delivery Method: Instructor lead and hands on. The course has emphasis on hands-on coding for almost every topic of the presentation.
- Introduction to Android
- Why Android?
- Android versions and features
- Android architecture
- Software Stack
- Native libraries
- Android development framework
- Getting ready for Android development
- Application development framework and tools, using Eclipse
- Writing your first app
- Android core application components
- Content Provider
- Broadcast receiver
- Android application components
- User interface
- Building layouts using Java, XML
- Different types of Views and Layouts, UI controls
- Multi-threading architecture
- View update options
- Async Task
- Handlers and Loopers
- Resources, Assets
- String, layout, Color, XML, Raw, Dimension etc.
- The Android Logger
- Persistent Storage
- Using Preference
- SQLite Database : Designing helper classes , working with cursors for insert/update/delete operations
- Content providers
- MIME types
- Searching and adding, changing, removing content
- Working with content files
- Multimedia in Android
- Supported formats
- Playing Audio and Video
Duration: 2 days
Faculty: Ravishankar Rajagopalan
Ravi has more than 16 years of experience in the software development industry. He has developed multiple applications on Android. His app on the Android Market is downloaded and used by customers around the world. Among his earlier work in the mobile world was developing a WAP (Wireless Access Protocol) microbrowser engine as the WAP standards were just evolving.
For program charges and schedule, click here
For registrations or more information, please email us at
or call on +91.9890059048